This watch model became the unique gem among the “Alexander Shorokhoff”-watches. It represents an outstanding, exclusive hand engraved timekeeper intended for people who are searching for the special, not ordinary in the watch market.
It is a watch for elegant men or ladies with style and charm. The “Vintage4 Karo” can be counted among the masterpieces of the “Vintage”-collection made by the Alexander Shorokhoff watch manufacturer.
The dial of this automatic watch will be available in silver or black enamelled colour with a glimmering “sun-beams”-polishing. The dominant figure “60“ as a characteristic symbol of the whole “Avant-garde”-collection will be placed above the clear week-days’ display. The clear structure of the dial has been broken only by an elegant style element placed around the date window: a circle of checked pattern.
The movement is an automatic cal. 2627.Poljot which is completely re-worked and adapted to the standard of the other “AS”-watches by the Alexander Shorokhoff watch manufacturer. The movement components are hand engraved or decorated by fine “clouds”-polishing; after this, they are still gold plated. The wheels are polished, decorated with different pattern and rhodium plated; the screws will be made of blued steel. Only after treatment of all parts, the movement will be re-assembled, step by step, into a new movement; thus every watch will be a unique piece.
- Calibre: Poljot 2627, completely re-worked in the ASUM
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, calendar, week-days’ display
- Case: stainless steel
- diameter 43,5 mm
- height 11,85 mm
- bezel and case back polished, middle part brushed
- sapphire glass with antireflective coating on either side
- case back with 7 screws
- wide of leather strap 22 mm
- water resistance 5 atm
- Dial: black with “sun-beams“-polishing, check pattern close to “6“
- Hands: of blued stainless steel
- Strap: leather strap with normal buckle
- Limited edition: 100 pcs. of each dial version