The World Champions – Edition
The case of the CA02 automatic chronograph was originally developed for the famous model “Kostja Tszyu”, the four-time world champion in lightweight boxing of the same name. Due to its success, the Manufacture has decided to produce other models with the same case in 2013. However, this decision was discarded a few months later in order not to cross the uniform presentation of the case shape of the Avantgarde line with others. These models now originate from this period, making them truly exclusive rarities and probably completely unknown to most people from that time.
The watch is sporty and robust, the time can be read very well with clear design of the dials. The genuine crocodile leather strap is adapted to the case with a special end piece and fits perfectly to the wrist. Sapphire crystals are fitted on the front and back.
To keep the price of this exceptional model as low as possible, the manufactory has refrained from hand engraving and finishing the movement. But the proven Swiss movement 7750 by ETA is also very reliable, robust and of high quality.
In terms of price, this model is a real hit! In 2010, its price was about 5000,- Euro.
- Caliber: 7750.ETA Automatic chronograph, 25 jewels, power reserve ca. 50 hours
- Function: Hours, Minutes, small second, date, weekday, chronomechanism with cams, 30-minute counter 12-hour counter
- Case: Stainless steel, brushed and polished, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Height: 14.65 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective and domed on the front
- Dial: Cream-coloured, guilloche
- Width of strap: 22 mm
- Hands: Blued stainless steel
- Strap: Crocodile leather strap in black with engraved solid stainless steel pin buckle