Unique Chrono Automatic
These two beautiful automatic chronographs from the Dostoevsky collection were developed and produced in 2013 especially for one customer in a small series. These two prototypes are from this production and we would like to offer them now exclusively at a special price.
The idea for the production of these unique pieces arose from the need to let the special engraving art of the Alexander Shorokhoff watch manufactory unfold. The dial is completely hand-engraved and is available in two variations – rhodium plated and gold-plated. To be able to read the time, a second dial was produced, which was mounted from above.
The movement is also something special. As base movement, the movement from ETA 7750 is used, but it is completely revised and completed with a power reserve function at 3 o’clock. Additionally, it is completely hand-engraved and gold plated. The most difficult element of the engraving was the lower part of the rotor. It is made of special, very hard metal to make the rotor weight heavier and thus allow its rotation and winding of the watch. However, the engravers at the Manufacture had a solution for this as well and were still able to engrave the element in an artistic manner.
The inside of the watch is embedded in a solid rectangular stainless steel case. Thanks to an engineering solution, the push-pieces were brought into a vertical position by a specially prepared switch. Thus a harmony in straight lines could be maintained. In addition, the housing has a pyramid-like shape when viewed from the side. This makes the case very special and emphasizes the strength of the watch.
On the back of the case, a sapphire crystal back is fitted, which is framed by a roulette ring to remain true to the Dostoevsky line. A genuine Louisiana crocodile leather strap is fitted for the bracelet. In 2013 the watch was offered at a proud price of 9500 Euros and is now available at a special preferential price. There is only 1 piece left of each model.
- Caliber: 7750SORM-3H Soprod, automatic winding chronograph with power reserve display, fully hand-engraved and refined with blued screws, power reserve approx. 50 hours
- Function: Hours, minutes, small second at 9h, power reserve display at 3h, date, 30-minutes counter, 12-hour counter
- Case: Stainless steel with sapphire glass back, 3 atm
- Diameter: 43 x 43 mm
- Height: 12 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective on front
- Dial: 3D-hand engraved, rhodium-plated
- Width of leather strap: 28 mm
- Hands: Blued stainless steel
- Strap: Genuine crocodile leather strap in black with engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle