Poljot International Peterhof Pocket Watch
The first pocket watches were from the 15th. to the 16th. century in Nuremberg.. To this day, the famous Nuremberg watchmaker Peter Henlein is a household name. Soon the pocket watch began its triumphal procession. The handy watches quickly became popular. Today they are experiencing a renaissance. Around the small work of art – the finely refined reliable manual winding movement cal. 3105, the watch was given a sapphire crystal back.
- Reference number: 3105.0008811
- Movement: Manual winding Cal. 3105, refined, rhodium-plated, 17 rubies, 21600 A/h, power reserve min. 42 h
- Case: Stainless steel case Ø 45mm, h = 12 mm
- Glass: Saphire glass on both sides
- Dial: Guilloched, silver-coloured
- Limitation: 300 pieces