The Nutcracker is probably the most famous Russian ballet, divided into two acts. It was first set to music by Tchaikovsky around 1892 and is still one of the most popular ballets in the world today.
The beautiful Nutcracker model series has great potential to become just as popular.
The skeletonized dials and movements fascinate at first sight. Like a composed movement they fit perfectly into each other. And color comes into play. The petrol-blue color tone perfectly matches the rose-gold metal bracelet, which was developed especially for this line. It is classic in design, but also very fine in quality. Further details, such as the hands, the hour appliqués and leather straps complete the design. The automatic movement is skeletonized and finely decorated.
- Movement: Automatic cal. 2820A PTS , Skeleton, 20 rubies, 21 600 A/h, Powerreserve 36 hours
- Case: Stainless steel case, rose gold-plated, 38,5 mm x 38,5 mm, height = 11,4 mm, 3 atm, glass back
- Glass: Sapphire glass on front
- Dial: Petrol-blue
- Hands: Rose gold-plated with luminous material
- Strap: Rose gold-plated metal strap