Info about manufacturer
DIVING WITH STYLE
The first unbreakable “Alexander Shorokhoff” watch with 10 ATM water resistance in 2 styles.
Alexander Shorokhoff presents the second successor of the “Deep Ding 1”, the first “Alexander Shorokhoff” watch with 10 ATM water resistance.
The dial of the new “Deep Ding 2” artfully bears avant-garde shapes of waves, representing the sea. The hands are distinctive and luminous. Their size makes it easier to read the time underwater and in the dark. The large hour markers are also luminescent and are a perfect technical match for the hands. The case has two crowns. One is located at 2 o’clock for the rotating inner bezel, which can be used for minute setting while diving, and the other is located at 4 o’clock for time setting. Both crowns are marked to eliminate any confusion. In addition, the crowns have double gaskets to be sufficiently protected against water pressure. Several different finishes and platings of the case elements provide scratch resistance and versatility to the watch.
The caseback creates an artistic moment and displays a beautiful image from the depths of the sea – a charming pair of turtles in 3D design. Under the caseback is a reliable and robust Swiss 2824.ETA movement or an equivalent Selita SW-200 movement, which is equipped with a hand-engraved and refined rotor.
The special feature of this new variant of the “Deep Ding 2” is its versatility and thus your considerable added value. The new models are designed to get two styles out of one watch. The special case design can be worn either with or without the grid. The grille, which is constructed of six separate and 90° bent stainless steel rods and 12 mounting screws, can be removed or mounted as desired. If you decide to use the grille, you get an unbreakable case construction that is protected from any external influences.
For comfortable wearing and carefree handling of water, a high-quality rubber strap with an elegant folding clasp made of solid stainless steel was developed. The clasp is easy to use and fits perfectly on the rubber strap. On the top of the strap, the brand’s avant-garde AS sign is placed on one side and the slogan “Art on the Wrist” is displayed on the other. On the back of the strap, a wave-like pattern is embossed, matching the dial.
A new watch box was also designed especially for this model. The interior has a wavy fabric cover in a lighter bluish hue. Through the “peephole” with steel frame in the upper part of the box, you can see the watch even when the box is closed. On the left side of the box there is also a certificate certifying the authenticity of the watch, as well as an additional cleaning kit to better clean the glass underneath when wearing the grid. All models of the “Deep Ding 2” have small limitations of 17 to 37 pieces depending on the model version. More models will follow.
- CALIBER 2824.ETA (SW200) automatic, with a hand-engraved and refined oscillating weight, blued screws, 25 (26) jewels
- POWER RESERVE Ca. 49 (38) Hours
- FUNCTIONS Hours, minutes, central second, date
- CASE Stainless steel with embossed solid steel caseback and decorative steel screws, center part plated in PVD red-gold color, crowns and outer bezel in stainless steel; steel grid additionally supplied
- BEZEL Rotating inner bezel in PVD red-gold color, operable via crown on 2h
- DIAMETER 45 mm
- HEIGHT 13.75 mm (14.3 mm with steel mesh)
- GLASS Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- WATER RESISTANCE 10 atm
- DIAL Blue with wave pattern guilloché and silver tone accents, hour markers with luminous material in old-radium tone
- HANDS Silver color with Superluminova Vintage "Old Radium", red-gold color second hand
- WIDTH OF STRAP 22 mm
- STRAP Orange rubber strap with folding clasp
- LIMITATION 37 Pieces