Alexander Shorokhoff New Planet
Info about manufacturer
However, Alexander Shorokhov was not only fascinated by the beauty of Portugal, but also infected by its dynamic. For this reason he created an automatic winding version of the “New Planet”.
The automatic and the hand windig model share the big figure “”60?”, the distinctive hands and the elobrated guilloche dial that form the background for the remarkable designed and placed numerals.
The “New Planet“ is destined for individualists with sure taste for style and a dynamic lifestyle.
- Caliber: 2030.AS, automatic winding chronograph with hand-engraved and refined rotor, blued screws, 49 jewels, power reserve approx. 38 hours
- Function: Hours, minutes, decentralized second hand at 3 o’clock, chrono and summing up function at 9 o’clock
- Case: Stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 14.4 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: Guilloched, carbon look, cream-colored
- Width of strap: 22 mm
- Hands: Brown lacquered, chronograph function in red
- Strap: Extra soft calfskin leather strap in dark brown with white stichings and engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle