The Regulator R01 is the ideal watch for a self-confident man. Avant-garde design paired with modern, almost provocative stylistic devices will capture interested men’s curiosity.
This special timekeeper catches your attention right away, perhaps due to the mixture of a rather discreet dial and the extremely present “60” that turns the dial into an eye-catcher. The hour hand was placed at “6h” and the hand for seconds was deliberately placed at “9h”.
Also in terms of quality, the Regulator leaves nothing to be desired: The movement is refined by hand with partially hand-engraved and gold-plated bridges. The chrono-bridge, pallet bridge and coupling receive a special polishing. The crown wheel is engraved with a gouge and the balance bridge is decorated with a hand engraving. The manufacturer’s logo completes the impressive appearance of the piece.
Compatible with that, a case made from brushed stainless steel with polished bezel was chosen. The Regulator is available in black, beige or grey-blue, with a respective color-coordinated, premium calfskin leather strap.
- Caliber: 3105.AS, manual winding regulator, partially hand-engraved and refined, blued screws, 17 jewels, power reserve approx. 42 hours
- Function: Minutes, decentralized hour hand at 6 o’clock, decentralized second hand at 9 o’clock, date
- Case: Stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 13.2 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Width of strap: 22 mm
- Dial: Off-white
- Hands: Blued stainless steel, second hand in red
- Strap: Extra soft calfskin leather strap in light brown with white stichings and engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle