Alexander Shorokhoff – Chrono CA01
Info about manufacturer
People say: Opposite attract. Those who do not believe should take a closer look at the model CA01.
The blued and silver hands shaped in the design tradition of the 20th century and the consistently modern dial create a harmonious yet avant-garde picture.
- Caliber: 7750.ETA automatic chronograph, partially hand-engraved, refined rotor, blued screws, 25 jewels, power reserve approx. 50 hours
- Function: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date, weekday, 30-minutes counter, 12-hour counter
- Case: Stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 14.65 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: Black enamelled
- Width of strap:22 mm
- Hands: Silver colored, center second hand and chronograph function in red
- Strap: Stainless steel Milanese strap with folding clasp