Info about manufacturer
Yellowmatic – long live the contrast!
Yellow and black: These two strong colors are the trademarks of this colorful watch. They evoke tensions and broach the issue of seemingly incompatible poles, reconciled by the elegant timekeeper.
The vibrant yellow enameled dial with the eccentric guilloche, makes up the foundation for numbers and forms placed in unusual ways. The black numbers, just like the black second and minute circles at 3 and 9 o’clock on the yellow enameled dial, instantly catch your eye.
Of course, the large “60”, the most significant element of the Avantgarde-collection, can’t be omitted and dominates the overall appearance.
Based on esthetic considerations, the automatic chrono movement of the Yellowmatic is precisely revised by the master watchmakers at “Alexander Shorokhoff” watch manufacture. The rotor is handengraved and refined. The sapphire glass bottom allows a view on the delicately refined movement.
- Caliber: 2030.AS, automatic winding chronograph with hand-engraved and refined rotor, blued screws, 49 jewels, power reserve approx. 38 hours
- Function: Hours, minutes, decentralized second hand at 3 o’clock, chrono and summing up function at 9 o’clock
- Case: Stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 14.4 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: Guilloched, carbon look, yellow enameled
- Width of strap: 22 mm
- Hands: Silver-colored with luminous material, chronograph function in red
- Strap: Extra soft calfskin leather strap in black with white stichings and engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle