Info about manufacturer
Yellowmatic – long live the contrast!
Yellow and black: These two strong colors are the trademarks of this colorful watch. They evoke tensions and broach the issue of seemingly incompatible poles, reconciled by the elegant timekeeper.
The vibrant yellow enameled dial with the eccentric guilloche, makes up the foundation for numbers and forms placed in unusual ways. The black numbers, just like the black second and minute circles at 3 and 9 o’clock on the yellow enameled dial, instantly catch your eye.
Of course, the large “60”, the most significant element of the Avantgarde-collection, can’t be omitted and dominates the overall appearance.
Based on esthetic considerations, the automatic chrono movement of the Yellowmatic is precisely revised by the master watchmakers at “Alexander Shorokhoff” watch manufacture. The rotor is handengraved and refined. The sapphire glass bottom allows a view on the delicately refined movement.
- Caliber Automatic chronograph, cal. 2030.AS with hand-engraved and refined rotor, blued screws, 49 jewels
- Power Reserve Ca. 38 Hours
- Functions Hours, minutes, decentralized second at 3 o'clock, stopwatch and totalizing function at 9 o'clock
- Case Stainless steel case with glass bottom
- Diameter 43.5 mm
- Height 14.4 mm
- Glass Sapphire crystal on both sides, anti-reflective on the front
- Water Resistance 5 atm
- Dial Guilloche, carbon look, yellow enamel
- Hands Black lacquered with luminous paint, chrono in red
- Width of strap 22 mm
- Strap Fabric covered leather strap with checkered pattern; with engraved solid stainless steel pin buckle