The Classic models of the Bolshoi collection fit perfectly with the philosophy of Poljot International – “Keeping Traditions”. The focus is on traditional elements and details. The guilloché dial with its distinctive Roman numerals plays the leading role. The opening in the middle allows a view of the skeletonized manual winding movement. The hands in the shape of the basilica and the small basilica logo at 12 o’clock complete the traditional theme. The small second hand runs at 6 o’clock and supports the outer scale of the minute hand.
- Movement: Handwinding cal. 2760 PTS , Skeleton, 19 rubies, 21 600 A/h, Powerreserve 36 hours, kleine Sekunde bei 6 Uhr
- Case: Stainless steel case 38,5 mm x 38,5 mm, height = 10,4 mm, 3 atm, glass back
- Glass: Sapphire glass on front
- Dial: Silver-colored, guillochiert
- Hands: Blued with luminous material
- Strap: Brown nubuck calfskin strap with light-colored stitching