The idea for the watch “New Planet” came to Alexander Shorokhov during a visit to Portugal. He was fascinated with the positive sentiment of the country and the determined willingness to achieve modernization and restoration. How should it be any different; he immediately transferred it goal-oriented into the creation of a watch.
To maintain consistency, the large “60” was retained. However, every single digit was newly developed and designed in a more modern and autonomous way. Even the background of the dial impresses with its elegant pattern in form of an elaborate guilloche.
The “New Planet” can be ordered in four different dial colors and two different hand shapes.”
- Caliber: 3133.AS, manual winding chronograph, partially hand-engraved and refined, blued screws, 23 jewels, power reserve approx. 42 hours (36 hours if chrono feature is turned on)
- Function: Hours, minutes, decentralized second hand, decentralized minute counter, chrono and summing up function, date
- Case: Stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 13.65 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: Guilloched, carbon look, silver-colored
- Width of strap: 22 mm
- Hands: Blued Stainless steel, chronograph function in silver colour
- Strap: Extra soft calfskin leather strap in black with white stichings and engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle