“Masepa” is also a famous opera in three acts by Tchaikovsky. It was inspired by the poem “Poltava” by Alexander Pushkin. Like many Russian operas, it is about love, pain, struggle and power.
The model of the same name “Masepa” radiates this in all its glory. You can see the love for detail of the individual elements. With love and great passion all components have been carefully worked on. The finely guilloched dials, the skeletonized and decorated automatic movements set the tone. The dark blue color, which occurs in individual models, embodies power and radiates a certain strength. This creates an interesting interplay between love and power, like in a real opera. Beautiful leather straps and metal bands complete the look.
- Movement: Automatic cal. 2820A PTS Skeleton, 20 rubies, 21 600 A/h, powerreserve 36 hours
- Case: Stainless steel case 38,5 mm x 38,5 mm, height = 11,4 mm, 3 atm, glass back
- Glass: Sapphire glass on front
- Dial: Pastel yellow
- Hands: Black with luminous material
- Strap: Brown nubuck calfskin strap with light quilting seam