The opera Onegin was written around 1878 by the famous composer Tchaikovsky. It is based on the novel of the same name, Eugene Onegin, by Alexander Pushkin.
This beautiful model “Onegin” combines both perfectly: The artfully and almost poetically skeletonized manual winding movement with a vintage design inspired by the time. The colors fit perfectly into the theme. The dial features a stripe pattern while the gold-plated appliqués make it easy to read the time. The square hands complete the design and are luminescent to show the time even at night. The sturdy leather strap has been perfectly selected for the watch and matches the color of the dial. The thicker white quilting seam also underlines the vintage look.
- Movement: Handwinding cal. 2761 PTS SeaGull, Skeleton, 19 jewels, 21 600 A/h, Powerreserve 36 hours, small Second at 6 o`clock
- Case: Stainless steel case 38,5 mm x 38,5 mm, height = 10,4 mm, 3 atm, glass back
- Glass: Sapphire glass on front
- Dial: Grey with stripes design
- Hands: Black, hour & minute hands in luminous colors
- Strap: Gray nubuck calfskin strap with light-colored stitching