A glance at the beautiful deep blue dial gives you an idea: This chronograph is dedicated to the cool beauty of the north – Hamburg. The stainless steel case with a diameter of 43.5 mm offers plenty of room for the effect of the royal blue dial of the “Blue Royal”. This decorates either the abbreviation “HH” of the hand-wound version, in accordance with the traditional registration number of cars in the Hanseatic city of Hamburg, or an emblem of symbols of the Hanseatic city of the automatic version. Red and white accents continue the maritime look. Like all other watches in the Avantgarde collection of “Alexander Shorokhoff”, the Blue Royal is also decorated with the large numerals 20, 40 and 60.
The movements are based on proven contructions: The hand-wound caliber AS.3133 goes back to Poljot, the automatic movement AS.2030 to Dubois Dépraz. Both movements are refined and hand-engraved and are limited to 100 pieces each.
- Caliber: Automatic chronograph, cal. 2030.AS with hand-engraved and refined rotor, blued screws, 49 jewels, power reserve approx. 42 hours (with stopwatch and totalizing function switched off)
- Functions: : Hours, minutes, decentral second at 3 o'clock, stop watch and totalizing function at 9 o'clock
- Case: Stainless steel case with sapphire crystal back, 5 atm
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 14.4 mm
- Glass: Sapphire crystal on both sides, antireflective on the front
- Dial: Dark blue with sunburst finish, transparent lacquered
- Width of leather strap: 22 mm
- Hands: White lacquered, small second silver, stop watch and totalizing function in red
- Strap:Dark blue leather strap with light seams and engraved stainless steel buckle
- Limitation:100 pieces