Kirovsky Guilloche – Comeback of the 40s.
The “Kirovsky Guilloche” is a traditionally classic watch, a successor to the existing Kirovsky collection. The model is inspired by the successful classic design of the 1940s with its unusual strap lugs. The guilloché dial has a refined and clear design. The hands have the classic Daufine shape and ensure that the time is easy to read.
The case with a diameter of 40 mm allows the model to be worn by women and men at the same time. The sporty, robust strap of the previous model has been replaced by an elegant leather strap that, with a width of 18 mm, perfectly matches the lugs.
Inside the watch ticks a Vostok 2415 automatic movement with off-centre seconds at 9 o’clock. In order to be able to adjust the position of the seconds to the 9 o’clock position, as in the original, the crown was fixed to the case at 2 o’clock. In this way, the movement was turned counter-clockwise. The rotor of the movement has Geneva stripes and the screws are blued.
The model is available in 3 different dial colours and a small limitation of 99 pieces each. The designer wanted to honour each limitation number and therefore decided to display it in large letters on each dial. The 3 o’clock position shows the respective limitation, so that each dial is unique. Two colours of the dials are kept very subtle with a silver and a champagne tone. The third variant comes in a delicate shade of lilac and gives the collection a modern touch.
- Movement: Automatic movement cal. 2415 Vostok, refined, blued screws, 31 jewels, 19,800 A / h, power reserve approx. 33 hours
- Case: Stainless steel case with crown at 2h, Ø 40 mm, h = 11.6 mm, 5 atm, glass bottom
- Glass: Sapphire glass on the front
- Dial: Guilloche, champagne color
- Hands: Silver color, second in blue
- Band width / lug attachment: 18 mm
- Strap: Brown calfskin strap
- Limitation: 99 pieces