Info about manufacturer
Expect the unexpected – that’s how every new watch model by „Alexander Shorokhoff“ can be described. On occasion of the 25th anniversary in 2017, Alexander Shorokhov created extraordinary watch models aimed at the philosophy of the brand – “art on the wrist”. The “Avantgarde“ line is extended by the new watch model “Crossing“. Alexander Shorokhov not only shows new traits in the watch design but also completes his creation with a new watch movement – the “jumping hours” by Dubois Depraz.
The big numbers 20 and 40 are well known trademarks of the brand, as well as the hands and the clear arrangement of the dial, however, the watch gets a new appearance. The dial of this exceptional watch is divided in two functional sectors. The upper part shows the minutes and the lower part shows the seconds. The hour indicator jumps in the big window at 12 o’clock.
The fine lines of the minute area cross each other in pairs and give this model an avant-garde appearance and its name „Crossing“.
The movement is very complex consisting a lot of filigree elements enabling the hours to jump every full hour. This is why the manufacture is staking on the 100 years of experience of the company Dubois Depraz. The rotor is hand-engraved and additionally gold-plated and can be admired through the sapphire glass bottom.
All in all, an excellent watch uniting not only functionality and elegance but also an exceptional shaping with attractive colours. Just “art on the wrist“!
- Caliber: Automatic, cal.14400A.AS with hand-engraved and refined rotor, blued screws; 27 jewels, power reserve approx. 40 hours
- Function: Jumping hours at 12h, minutes, decentralized second hand at 6h
- Case: 18 carat rose gold, 3 atm
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 11.3 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: Black with rose gold subdials
- Hands: Black lacquered
- Strap: Genuine alligator leather strap in dark brown, with engraved solid stainless steel pin buckle
- Limitation: 25 pieces