The second edition of the model “Crossing” has been extended with new dials. The division of both functional sectors – the upper part shows the minutes and the lower part shows the seconds – remains the same. As well as the hour indicator with an automatic movement from Dubois Depraz is still jumping in the big window at 12 o’clock. But the design gets a sporty, cool new look. Unusual color combinations are the main motive of the new Edition. It’s getting more extravagant, however all components fit together harmonically. The new dials pay more attention to detail. The small seconds ring with clear marks show a better advantage, while the seconds are easier to read. The hands match the dial.
The distinguishing large numbers 20 and 40 are inconspicuous eye-catcher and underline the identity of this excellent watch. The exclusively outfitted genuine croc-straps are matching the dials of the new model “Crossing 2”. The rotor is hand-engraved in traditional manner and additionally gold-plated and can be admired through the sapphire glass bottom. The case is made of stainless steel, the bezel and the case back have a high-gloss polishing, the middle part is brushed. The top glass has an anti-reflective coating.
All in all, an excellent continuation, which is not only uniting functionality and elegance but is also “art on the wrist“!
- Caliber: Automatic by Dubois Depraz, 14400A/h , rotor hand engraved and refined ; 25 jewels, blued screws; power reserve 40 hours;
- Function: Jumping hour in the window close to 12 o’clock, minutes in the centre, small seconds near 6 o’clock
- Case: Stainless steel, brushed and polished with vaulted sapphire glass on top and anti-reflecting coating, sapphire glass back
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 11.3 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: With solar finish, brown with subdials in brown and blue
- Hands: White lacquered
- Strap: Genuine croco leather strap in cognac with engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle
- Limitation: 25 pieces