With the creation of the watch for left-handers, the “Alexander Shorokhoff” watch manufacture expresses its respect for the large number of left-handed people.
The core of the operating comfort is the arrangement of the crown and operating elements on the left side, thereby ensuring comfortable handling for left-handers. Two push pieces activate additional functions of the watch: The push piece at the height of 8 o’clock activates the start/stop function. The push piece at the height of 10 o’clock serves as a reset to zero.
The distinctive large digits of all “Avantgarde”- models are shown on this watch as well: 20, 40 and 60 serve as equally identifiable design elements. At first glance, the Avantgarde-models differ from all other watches by their large digits and the particular shape of the hands. That’s how the watch for left-handers can easily be distinguished as one of the high-quality timekeepers from “Alexander Shorokhoff”. Partial engravings and handcrafted refinement makes these specimens unique pieces as well.
- Caliber: 2030.AS, automatic chronograph with hand-engraved and refined rotor, blued screws, 49 jewels, power reserve approx. 38 hours
- Function: Hours, minutes, decentralized second hand at 3 o’clock, chrono and summing up function at 9 o’clock
- Case: Stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant, winding crown at 9 o’clock
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 14.4 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: Enamelled, black with white counters
- Width of strap: 22 mm
- Hands: White lacquered, center second hand and chronograph function in red
- Strap: Extra soft calfskin leather strap in light brown with white stichings and engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle