Info about manufacturer
The idea for the watch “New Planet” came to Alexander Shorokhov during a visit to Portugal.
He was fascinated with the positive sentiment of the country and the determined willingness to achieve modernization and restoration. How should it be any different; he immediately transferred it goal-oriented into the creation of a watch. To maintain consistency, the large “60” was retained.
- Caliber: 3133.AS, manual winding chronograph, partially hand-engraved and refined, blued screws, 23 jewels, power reserve approx. 42 hours (36 hours if chrono feature is turned on)
- Function: Hours, minutes, decentralized second hand, decentralized minute counter, chrono and summing up function, date
- Case: Stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 13.65 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: Guilloched, carbon look, black
- Width of strap: AS.N.PT01-4M
- Hands: Silver-colored, chronograph function in red
- Strap: High-quality stainless steel Milanese strap with folding clasp