Info about manufacturer
A unique and noble vintage watch. The model “Sixtythree” with its cylindrical sapphire glass is inspired by the flat watches of the sixties. This design was very popular at the time, and defines the image that we have from this revolutionary decade. Our aim was to carry the spirit and tradition of the past into a new Alexander Shorokhoff design.
The stainless steel case is completed by a cylindrical sapphire glass which is difficult to manufacture. The watch is water resistance up to 5 atm. Like the models from the sixties the curved dial of the 63-models is available in dark blue, emerald green, bordeaux red or deep black. The rose gold plated indexes 20, 40 and 60 are masterpiece of precision due to the fact that they have to compensate the curved dial. The fine appearance is worth the effort and the curved glass makes the watch look bigger than it actually is. This effect makes the watch popular for both men and women. The rotor of the Swiss movement 2892.AS is customized as you would expect from an Alexander Shorokhoff.
- Caliber Automatic watch cal. 2892.ETA (SW300) with hand-engraved and refined oscillating weight, blued screws, 21 (25) jewels
- Power Reserve Ca. 47 (42) Hours
- Functions Hours, minutes, central second, date
- Case Brushed and polished stainless steel case
- Height 11.3 mm
- Diameter 40 mm
- Water Resistance 5 atm
- Glass Sapphire crystal on both sides, anti-reflective and convex on the front
- Dial Wine-red
- Hands Rose gold plated
- Width of strap 20 mm
- Strap Crocodile strap with engraved solid stainless steel pin buckle