Info about manufacturer
The classic version with roulette numbers on the watch face is also available in the automatic version.
The power reserve is displayed at 3 o‘clock, while the display of the day is located at 6 o’clock. To make this model even more interesting, the design matches the titles of Dostoevsky‘s novels. In this way, a harmoniously balanced overall image of the watch face is generated.
Also the movement doesn‘t need to hide: hand-engraved, refined and equipped with blued screws, it is a real eye-catcher. The case of the backside is provided with a roulettering as well. The elaborately hand-engraved rotor of the automatic watch is available in two designs. The first version is skeletonized, the second one is equipped with stylized ornaments of the 19th century.
- Caliber: 9060.Soprod, automatic winding, hand-engraved and refined rotor with blued screws, power reserve approx. 47 hours
- Function: Hours, minutes, second, date at 12h, weekday at 6h, power reserve at 3h
- Case: Stainless steel with sapphire glass back, winding crown and flexible strap lug at 12h, 3 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43 x 43 mm
- Height: 12 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective on front
- Dial: Guilloched, black
- Hands: White lacquered with a red tip
- Strap: Genuine crocodile leather strap in black with engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle