The “Vintage“-line has been extended with the new edition of the watch model “Lucky 8“. The new model is even more sophisticated with its filigree features and buoyant engravings. The cutout in the dial allows an insight view of the refined watch movement. The engravings can also be found at the date changing wheel. The three fixing screws are blued by hand in order to complete the appearance.
The date display as the main element of this watch is produced in the same way as for its predecessor. A special date disk in silver with red marks is fixed to the movement. The dial has 31 small windows so you can see the current date at the red mark appearing in one of the windows and read it at the outer scale. The new stamped and silver plated date figures sparkle in new splendour. In order to reach a balance with the date indication, the hands have been coloured red. The hour and minute hands are kept in typical “Alexander Shorokhoff“-design, but strike with their new small black decor lines. For better legibility the second hand has been made half in black and half in red colour. The red seam of the genuine ostrich leather strap perfectly completes this beautiful watch.
In contrast to the black, red and silver colours the “Alexander Shorokhoff”-logo is rose gold plated. Among the components of the dial it immediately catches the viewers’ attention. This is no coincident. It’s our way to underlined that the watches by “Alexander-Shorokhoff“ are different from the watches of the other competitors.
Responsible for the time measuring is the movement cal. 2416.Poljot a precise instrument which was used in the previous models. Sadly the production of this movement was stopped about 20 years ago. Nowadays, it belongs to the “Vintage“ rarities. At the Alexander Shorokhoff manufactory it is completely re-worked, lubricated, hand engraved and adjusted. Its beauty can be admired through the sapphire glass back. This watch will be available in four different versions: case of stainless steel or rose gold plated, covered by black PVD or with yellow hands. Each version is limited to only 50 pieces. This is the exact number of “Vintage“ movements the manufactory could track down.
- Caliber: Vintage manual winding movement 2614.Poljot, hand-engraved and refined, 17 jewels, power reserve approx. 42 hours
- Function: Hours, minutes, second, date
- Case: Stainless steel case, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 11.5 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective on front
- Dial: Open dial, black
- Width of strap: 22 mm
- Hands: Red lacquered with black outline
- Strap: Genuine ostrich leather strap in black with red stitchings and engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle
- Limitation: 50 pieces
- Referenznummer: AS.V3-02-R
- Kaliber: Vintage-Handaufzugswerk 2614.Poljot, handgraviert und veredelt; 17 Steine; Gangreserve 42 Stunden; Funktionen: Stunden, Minuten, zentrale Sekunde; Datum
- Gehäuse: Edelstahlgehäuse gebürstet und poliert, 5 atm
- Durchmesser: 43,5 mm
- Höhe: 11,5 mm
- Glas: Saphirglas beidseitig, auf der Vorderseite entspiegelt
- Zifferblatt: Offenes Zifferblatt, schwarz
- Bandanstöße: 22 mm
- Zeiger: Rot lackiert mit schwarzer Dekorlinie
- Band: Echtes Straußenlederband mit roter Ziernaht und gravierter Massivedelstahl-Dornschließe
- Limitierung: 50 Stück