Poljot International Bolshoi Vintage
The “Bolshoi-Vintage” models are unique noble watches in vintage design, adapted from the models of the 50s, 60s. The Poljot brand had developed similar models back then in Moscow and we continue this tradition today. Although the design of this model series is kept in vintage style, it is still very popular today. With its rectangular case, basilica-shaped hands and retro-style numeric display, it definitely hit the mark. The different versions of the leather straps, the metal coatings and the partly strong colors of the dials make this model look very modern. The glass bottom on the back allows a view of the beautiful thin, skeletonized and decorated movement.
- Movement: Handwinding cal. 2760A PTS Skeleton, 19 rubies, 21 600 A/h, powerreserve 36 hours
- Case: Stainless steel case, rosè gold plated, 38,5 mm x 38,5 mm, height = 10,4 mm, 3 atm, glass back
- Glass: Sapphire glass on front
- Dial: Silver colored
- Hands: Blued with luminous material
- Strap: Brown nubuck calfskin strap with light quilting seam