Alexander Shorokhoff – Chrono CA01
Info about manufacturer
People say: Opposite attract. Those who do not believe should take a closer look at the model CA01.
The blued and silver hands shaped in the design tradition of the 20th century and the consistently modern dial create a harmonious yet avant-garde picture.
- Caliber 7750.ETA automatic chronograph, flywheel refined, with blued screws, 25 jewels
- Power Reserve Ca. 50 Hours
- Diameter 43.5 mm
- Functions Hours, minutes, small second, date, day of the week, chronometer mechanism with cams, at 30 – minute counter, at 12 – hour counter
- Case Stainless steel case with glass bottom
- Height 14.65 mm
- Glass Sapphire crystal on both sides, anti-reflective on the front
- Water Resistance 5 atm
- Dial Black enamel
- Hands Silver color, central second and chrono function in red
- Width of strap 22 mm